92 routes in 40 prefecturesJBL Pass is the unlimited ride ticket of express bus covering the boradest area in Japan. Ride and go to find history, culture and nature throughout Japan.
Save money and timeComparing to other transportation, transportation expenses are much cheaper. Overnight bus enables to save even accommodation fee. Travel while sleeping and use time wisely. Find the local attractions through sightseeing, cusine and so on.
Easy to purchase & book anywhere anytimePossible to purchase even after arriving in Japan. Purchasing, payment, booking are all done on online. No need to receive a ticket on the day!
Click departure/arrival area and display the specified routes
Sapporo, New Chitose, Nemuro
Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima, Aomori, Iwate
Niigata, Toyama, Nagano, Yamanashi, Ishikawa, Fukui
Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Saitama, Tochigi
Aichi, Gifu, Shizuoka, Mie
Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, Shiga, Wakayama
Hiroshima, Okayama, Shimane, Tottori, Yamaguchi
Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi
Trip to see around Nihon Sankei, the 3 most scenic spots of Japan
Travel around Matsushima (in Sendai), Amanohashidate (in Kyoto), Miyajima (in Hiroshima), called the 3 most scenic spots of Japan in 7 days.
|JBL Pass purchasable period||Mon, September 25, 2017 - Sun, March 25, 2018|
|Available departure dates||Mon, September 25, 2017 - Sat, March 31, 2018
(Blackout period: Decemebr 22, 2017 - January 8, 2018)
|Available period||Consecutive 7 or 14 days during the specified departure period|
|Eligibility||Tourist visiting Japan (Those who hold non-Japanese passport only)
The person who purchased JBL Pass (One passenger may buy multiple Bus Passes only if the planned routes for all members traveling are identical. The purchaser of the multiple Passes must travel at all times.)
Registered members of our website (free registration)
Credit card holders (payments only by credit card)
* Purchasing JBL Pass can only be made from our website. Purchasing by phone or e-mail, and at our terminal is not accepted.
* One JBL Pass for each passenger. One passenger may buy multiple JBL Passes only if the planned routes for all members traveling are identical. The purchaser of the multiple Passes must travel at all times. If plans differ between members of a group, each member must purchase and book as an individual passenger.
* The JBL Pass is a ticket-less service.
* Total three buses can be booked per day. Be sure to be have at least one hour between the arrival of the current bus and the departure of the next bus.
* Only one overnight buses can be booked on the same day.
* Only one booking for a particular route can be made on the same day. (The opposite direction is possible)
YES! 9:30am Osaka to Nagoya, 6:30pm Nagoya to Osaka
NO! 9:30am Osaka to Nagoya, 6:30pm Osaka to Nagoya
* Buses scheduled to depart 12Aam to 3:00am are counted as buses that depart on the previous day.
* Early booking is recommended. No partial refund is available.
* Bring the booking confirmation email (Printed or displayed on your mobile) and your passport.
Cancel and Refund for JBL Pass
Change/Cancel your booking