JBL pass is eligible for anyone with non-Japanese passport. You can purchase the pass even after arriving in Japan! This pass is recommendable for not only international travelers but also non-Japanese living in Japan and international students.
Do NOT have to be consecutive! Choose any dates within a month from purchase.
JBL Pass is the unlimited ride ticket of express bus covering the broadest area in Japan. You can also get to the popular destination such as Hida Takayama and Kanazawa with this pass.
Usually, only economy class seats are available with this kind of transportation pass. However, you can select even a luxurious type with this pass.
Do NOT have to be consecutive!
You can choose a pass from 3 types: 3-Day, 5-Day, or 7-Day depending on your itinerary.
Choose any 3, 5, or 7 days within 1 month from purchase.
No need to exchange a ticket so that you can purchase JBL pass and book a bus anywhere in the world.
JBL Pass enables to travel on various seat types! Starting from 4 seats in a row, lots of comfortable and luxurious seats are also selectable.Example
Check the available routes with JBL Pass.
JBL Pass covers throughout Japan: Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hida Takayama, Shirakawgo and 35 more prefectures!
|JBL Pass purchasable period||April 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019|
|Available departure dates||April 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019
(Blackout period: April 26, 2019 - May 6, 2019, 2019, August 9, 2019 - August 18, 2019)
|Available period||Choose any 3, 5, or 7 days within a month from purchase|
|Eligibility||Tourist visiting Japan (Those who hold non-Japanese passport only)
The person who purchased JBL Pass (One passenger may buy multiple Bus Passes only if the planned routes for all members traveling are identical. The purchaser of the multiple Passes must travel at all times.)
Registered members of our website (free registration)
Credit card holders (payments only by credit card)
* Purchasing JBL Pass can only be made from our website. Purchasing by phone or e-mail, and at our terminal is not accepted.
* One JBL Pass for each passenger. One passenger may buy multiple JBL Passes only if the planned routes for all members traveling are identical. The purchaser of the multiple Passes must travel at all times. If plans differ between members of a group, each member must purchase and book as an individual passenger.
* The JBL Pass is a ticket-less service.
* Total three bus can be booked per day. Be sure to have at least one hour between the arrival of the current bus and the departure of the next bus.
* Only one overnight bus can be booked on the same day.
* Only one booking for a particular route can be made on the same day. (The opposite direction is possible)
YES! 9:30am Osaka to Nagoya, 6:30pm Nagoya to Osaka
NO! 9:30am Osaka to Nagoya, 6:30pm Osaka to Nagoya
* bus scheduled to depart 12Aam to 3:00am are counted as bus that depart on the previous day.
* Early booking is recommended. No partial refund is available.
* Bring the booking confirmation email (Printed or displayed on your mobile) and your passport.
To learn more, go to FAQ page